- Posts : 1
- Salary : Market Competative
- Work Experience : As per PMC / HEC Interim appointment Criteria.
- Teaching using modern methodologies to engage student for a better learning experience.
- Assisting with various departmental duties and providing academic support to Senior Faculty and other staff.
- Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals.
- Representing the college at conferences and delivering presentations when necessary.
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students.
- Providing demonstrations and supervising experiments and investigations.
- Providing Department Heads with feedback on student progress.
- Attending faculty and departmental meetings and voicing concerns or providing suggestions for improvement.
Qualification & Experience Required : As per PMC / HEC Interim appointment Criteria.
About RMC : Rehman Medical College (RMC), a prime institution of the country, is leading the way to impart Quality medical education to its students in line with the modern education strategies to inculcate the PMC seven-star competencies in its graduates.
RMC has world class facilities, environment and equipment which enables the enrolled students to fulfil their dreams and become a doctor who is equipped with the knowledge, attitude and professionalism to look after patients and their relatives.
Employer : Rehman Medical Institute
Location : Peshawar