- Posts : 1
- Salary : Market Competative
- Work Experience : 5 Years experience in a recognized institution
Specialization : Higher Diploma i.e FCPS, MRCP, FRCS or American Borad qualification or equivalent qualification in the resopective speciality recognized & registered by PMC.
- The post holder will work as part of the Critical Care team. They will take part in the “on call rota” with the other consultants.
- They will be responsible for the care of the in-patients pre op, per-op and post-op.
- They will also provide support to the emergency team as well as the ICU team.
- They will have dedicated days in outpatient department where they will be able to evaluate referrals and follow up their patients.
- Teaching & training: They will be responsible for the teaching and training of fellows and ancillary staff.
- Research: The post holder will be expected to initiate, supervise and carry out research activities within the department.
- They would ;be expected to have at least 1-2 publications/year. Administrative responsibilities
- They will take on administrative responsibilities assigned by Head of Department
- ABOUT RMI:
- Rehman Medical Institute has revolutionized the concept of medical care in the KPK.
- Founded in 2002 and located in Hayatabad, the 500+ bed with centrally air conditioned building is a state of the art tertiary care medical facility providing preventive, curative and rehabilitative services to the people of Pakistan and Afghanistan. The people of Peshawar, its surrounding areas and Afghanistan for the first time ever, have access to quality medical and healthcare facilities of international standards.
- In less than 20 years RMI has emerged as a premier health care institute of the province.
- Rehman Medical Institute with its highly qualified health professionals and specialized consultants provide a wide array of Medical, Surgical and Diagnostic services to its cliental.
Employer : Rehman Medical Institute
Location : Peshawar