- Salary : Market Competative
- Work Experience : Minimum 3 Years of food service experience preferably in a reputable healthcare.
- Responsible for work schedules and for conducting meetings with those employees under his/her direct supervision in order to maintain high standards.
- Enforce proper food portioning at all times.
- Coordinate daily meal preparation adhering to quality standards and establish time frames.
- Meets with a.m. and p.m. supervisors to discuss and resolve any issues and change
- Review supervisor logs daily for staffing concerns, equipment/production problems and work assignment sheets
- Maintain department areas in a clean, neat, safe, and sanitary manner
- Enforce departmental sanitation policy and procedures. Ensure sanitation standards, safety and infection control procedures as required by the various regulatory agencies.
- Enforce timeliness of patient tray services according to departmental policy
- Identify and make recommendations to improve patient meal service operation.
Employer : Rehman Medical Institute
Location : Peshawar