- Salary : Market Competative
- Work Experience : Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Clinical nutrition setting: contributes to the design and implementation of a plan of patient nutrition care, based on identification and assessment of a patient’s nutritional needs, correlated with other health plans.
- Ambulatory care settings: contributes to the planning and delivery of the nutrition component of the care plan as well as nutrition education in the appropriate and assigned settings.
- Food service rotation: involved in management and delivery of quality food items to patients and guests.
- Research: Coordinates extensive literature review with guidance and gains exposure to the dietitian’s role in a clinical research setting.
Employer : Rehman Medical Institute
Location : Peshawar