- Posts : 1
- Salary : Market Competative
- Work Experience : 3 years teaching experience in the specialty
Specialization : MBBS, FCPS/MRCP/MRCS/or fellow ship from PMDC recognized institute, Diplomat American Board (MD).
- Reports to his/her Head of Clinical Unit and through him to the Medical Director. .
- His/her job is full-time, residential & non-practicing. However Institutional Private Practice will be allowed with the approval of Medical Director/ Management council & as per mutually agreed TORs.
- Works under the supervision of Head of Unit.
- Supervises Registrar, SMOs/MOs, TMOs, House officers, Nurses Staff & other subordinate staff working in the unit.
- Stays on call for emergency cases and critically ill patients and be immediately summoned to the hospital when required.
- Makes regular detail morning & evening round of the in-patients as well as surprise visits to ensure that work is being carried out in accordance with instructions.
- Operates on scheduled & emergency cases independently.
- .He/she assists the Prof., Assoc. Prof & Asstt. Prof. in administering the unit, supervise the performance of subordinate staff, delegates to them activities they are qualified & competent to do in accordance with their clinical privileges. Provides out patients consultation, attends to inter departmental references, and examines in patients at morning & evening and more frequently when necessary.
- He/she independently carries out diagnostic & therapeutic procedures in accordance with his approved clinical privileges.
- Ensures that records of patients treated by his unit are legible, up-date & correctly reflect the patient’s condition and response to treatment.
- Prepares & verifies medical reports, death reports & medico legal reports issued by the unit.
- Co-ordinates the clinical audit, teaching & research activities of the unit
- Carries out all other duties as may be assigned to him by the head of unit, Medical Director.
Employer : Rehman Medical Institute
Location : Peshawar